SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

28 Days of Organizing...

I am not very organized. One of my goals in life is to be organized enough that I can find something important when I need it. I joke that I need a box to put all my important things in, just so I know where they are. (Of course, I'd probably lose the box!) I always put something where I know where it will be when I need it. And when it comes time that I need it, I have no clue where it is.



Why do I want to get organized? One reason : being this disorganized has cost me money. Two weeks before Christmas, my camera broke. I sent it in to be repaired and lucky for me, got it back two days before Christmas Eve. But of course I had no idea where the memory card was. So I ordered a new one. Overnight shipping. (And I found the old one last week in my purse...)


I'm an Organizing Junkie is hosting a 28 Day Organizing Challenge. And I am participating! "Participating is simple. Just spend the month organizing a small space or a whole room (or even both!) and then come on back here at the end of the month and link up to a blog post (including before and after pictures!) on your organizing success." Let's hope my organizing is a success...


I'm tackling my living room this month. Here are the before pictures.


see everything on the back of the couch? That needs to be GONE. Into a new home. (the right home, not on top of my desk)
I need to purge some toys....



It's going to be a heck of a challenge! Come back at the end of the month for the results!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I look forward to the the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am SO THANKFUL I am NOT ALONE in the fact that my playroom looks like Toys R Us threw up all over the place!!! YOu have LOTS of potential here... and it's hard to stay focused and organized! It's HARD! I say GO FOR IT! I'll live vicariously through you! :) I've got so much on my to do list in the next couple of months... I'm just going to be your cheerleader from the sidelines!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails