SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Changing our Budget

I have decided to change our grocery budget. At least for now. We've basically been eating out of our pantry since January 1st. We don't really need the extra groceries right now. Since I'm trying to make everything from scratch, the only thing we would need right now is beef. We have plenty of chicken and pork in the freezers. And I'm planning on buying (half?) a cow with some of our tax money. So the $25 a week is most likely going to go towards a "stock up" trip to Sam's Club to get flour and things like that. The other $25 that I'm taking away is going towards Baby Step #1 of Dave Ramsey's Plan. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails