SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Giant Trip for Penny Experiment

When I was in Giant today I saw these Jennie O So Easy Turkey Parmesan meals on markdown for $2. Then I saw the $0.55 peelies on them. $3.80 for three of them. That's if only one coupon doubled. I threw them in the cart; grabbed the crackers and headed to checkout. All three coupons doubled! Woo-hoo! $2.70 for all three! So I bought:
3 boxes of Ritz crackers
3 Jennie O So Easy Turkey Parmesan
Total OOP: $5.70

Retail Value: $17.37
Savings of: $11.67

I threw the Jennie O So Easy Turkey Parmesan meals into the freezer until Monday which is when I'm hoping to get the food dropped off at the pantry. I was getting ready to load up today and thought I should call first to double check the hours. Good thing I did as they had closed already. They aren't open on Fridays so Monday's our drop off day!

You can read more about the Penny Experiment HERE and HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails