SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Grocery Trips

This is the first week I've used Dave Ramsey's envelope system. I was glad to be paying in cash. I think it made me more aware of what I was buying. I put some things that were originally in my cart back on the shelf because I didn't want to part with my cash!
Here is what we got so far this month.

Giant:
1 dozen eggs
1 2L coke
Total OOP - $ 1.45
Coupon Used:
$1/1 coke product

Save - A - Lot
4 - 1lb ground turkey
5 lbs ground chuck
1 lb scrapple
2 velvetta shells (for hubby's V-day dinner)
Total OOP- $12.93
Coupons used: $1/2 velveeta shells

Sam's Club
6 lbs apples
3 lbs bananas
2 hunt's tomato sauce
5 lbs sliced cheese
25lb bread flour
Total OOP- around $27 (lost my reciept)

Wal-Mart
5 lbs whole wheat flour
corn flour
2 v-day candies
maple extract (to make homemade syrup)
2 GV vegetable oil
GV chocolate syrup (to try to make my own!)
wheat gluten (to try to make hamburger buns)
4 cans enchilada sauce
Total OOP - $19.52

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails