SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leftover Ham Casserole


I finally figured out a way to use up the ham steak that was in the freezer. This meal came from all pantry ingredients. I wanted to make this recipe but I didn't have a lot of the ingredients. So I used what I had on hand and it turned out wonderful. My boys ate it up and asked for more. This will make a great lunch tomorrow!

Ingredients:
1 box Betty Crocker Au Gratin potatoes
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1 can cream of chicken soup
Ham Steak

Preheat oven to 450. Mix all ingredients in oven safe dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.

Easy Peasy! I linked this to URS  and TMTT

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails