SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Meal Plan 2/7-2/13


I had planned on making a whole bunch of yummy snacks for us to munch on while we watched the Saints win the Super Bowl (YAY!!!!) But my mom called and invited me to the movies with her and my sister to see Dear Johnso I jumped on that. The boys went with daddy for a late lunch and I didn't feel like cooking anything. So I just threw some chicken wings in the oven for hubby. I ate leftover potato soup and the boys had chicken and mac & cheese.
On another note, it's going to be a looonnng week as I get the house back in order from being sick all last week. I've been doing bits and pieces all weekend but there is a lot left! Plus, I have GOT to get to the food bank, I have a few errands to run around town, Angel Food is ordering this week and I really hope to get the boys to story time at the library, the Valentine's party is this week (I also need to help them get the Valentines done!)
Thanks for letting me write out all the things I need to get done this week, now to the meal plan! For lots more meal plan, visit OrgJunkie.com


Buffalo chicken wings, leftovers
Roast Chicken, baked potatoes
Hotdogs and mac & cheese
Porkchops
Spaghetti (thinking of doing a chicken spaghetti)
Pizza
Chimichangas


What are you eaing this week? Share a link in the comments and I'll come check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Your week looks like it will be crazy busy just a like a real life mom! Best of luck with the menu plan!! I'll be back for an update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy chumichangas... sounds great!!I have never tired making them. Thank you for sharing!! Nicole www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails