SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 2/14 - 2/20


Wow. Where has this week gone? I had so much to do and I did none of it! Partly because of the huge snow storm we got. The library was canceled so there went the Valentines Party (good thing too because I didn't have the Valentines ready!) I didn't even think about ordering Angel Food. I didn't get out to run errands until Saturday. And I still have not dropped the food at the food bank! C was sick with the flu Wednesday and Thursday. Hubby got stuck on the other side of the mountain coming home from work [in the snow] on Wednesday night. (luckily a wonderful man brought him home!) A ended up with the flu on Friday night. He was with my mom and when she called me in the AM he was all better! I'm hoping hubby and I can steer clear of this one.


This week is going to be crazy busier than last. I am planning on taking the food to the food bank tomorrow. Then a run to CVS and because I'm CRAZY we have another "errand" to run (more on that later I hope.) Tuesday I have a meeting at C's school and a meeting at home with A's "teacher" (It's this awesome program Parents as Teachers. They come into the home and "teach" you about your childs development. He loves playing with her!) Wednesday brings our late Valentine party (still need to get those Valentines done...) a doctors appointment for C and hopefully a small run into Target. Thursday C has school and I believe Friday he does also. Hopefully (again because I'm CRAZY), there will be yet another trip to H-town this week.


We're still cleaning out the pantry and freezers. Here's what we'll be eating this week.

V-Day - Steak, biscuits, mac & cheese, broccoli casserole
Out (because of my "errand" we'll be out past dinnertime...)
Enchiladas
E's burgers
Ham Steak
BBQ Pork Roast
Curried Chicken Tidbits
For more great menu plans check out Orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Enchiladas :) I got Chicken enchiladas on the brain for the week after this one.

    Hey, I wanted to Thank you again for sharing the info about the Penny Experiment. It's an awesome cause and I am really thrilled to be a part of it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder of ordering Angel Food. I wanted to add another box.
    I'm always on the lookout for yummy menu choices. We're still having to watch our pennies.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails