SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 2/28 - 3/6


So I just now realized that it's the end of February! I usually have my monthly meal plan done by now but I'm just starting it... Oh well. Hopefully I'll remember to share it next week.


Last week went good as far as the meal plan went. I fixed a "leftover" ham casserole - great way to use up leftover potatoes and ham! And I DID get to the food bank! Finally! We are all still adjusting to daddy being on second shift. I have been fixing extra dinner so that he has plenty to eat the next day for lunch and dinner. Hopefully there's only three weeks left until he's home for dinner again!


Since I forgot about the end of the month, I'm relying on some meals that were already in the freezer. Thankfully, I did get done some freezer cooking last week so I'll have some meals for when I need them. I am planning on doing lots more freezer cooking!


Here's what were eating this week:
out with family
chili (freezer)
spaghetti
BBQ chicken sandwiches
beef stroganoff
pizza
pork chops

How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu! Check out lots more menus at OrgJunkie.com.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I too love freezer cooking. Our family is moving in 3 months so I don't want to add anymore and am trying to use up what I have! You can check mine out at http://wwwmartha-wannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails