SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Once A Month Cooking

Have you ever done Once A Month Cooking? I haven't. Not all at once. I've doubled the recipe to have some for the freezer, or froze leftovers but I've never actually planned to cook for the freezer. I've always wanted to, but never have.


Tricia at Once a Month Mom and Amy from Amy's Finer Things have teamed up to offer an awesome giveaway to the participants in the OAMC day this month. So this was all the encouragement I needed. I'm planning out my menu and shopping list right now.

I'm planning on cooking :

Curried Chicken Tidbits

Stuffed Pancake Cupcakes (I'm not sure if I'm going to stuff these or not... I'm not sure the boys would eat them)

Sloppy Joes

Easy Taco Bake

Black Bean Salsa Chicken

Pizza Crust

I'm also going to make Toddler French Toast Sticks

I need to buy: EGGS. Yep, that's it. I have ground turkey in the freezer I just found that I can use to make the sloppy joes and a little ground beef for the taco bake. I think I'm going to make my own bisquick for the pancakes or just use my own recipe.

1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails