SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Penny Experiment Trip (Target)

I had hoped to get to the Food Bank last week to drop off my other trips but it never happened. We did go to Target to get some meds for C so I got some more things to add to my donations.




2 boxes Special K Red Berries
2 boxes Special K Granola
2 cans chicken noodle soup
2 cans tomato soup
Total before q's : $15.32
Total OOP: 4.93
Coupons Used:
(2) B1G1 Free Special K Cereal
(2) $1/1 Special K Granola (Target q)
(2) 0.50/1 Special K Cereal (Target q)
(1) 0.40/4 Campbell's Soups
0.05 Target q for using my own bag
You can read more about the Penny Experiment HERE and HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails