SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 2/7


2 Nivea body wash for women (plus 2 free travel sized bottles)
4 Nivea lip care
2 Nivea body wash for men (clearance)
1 Stay Free Pads
2 Sunday papers (not pictured)

Total OOP - $7.23
(tax. $0.30)

Plus, I'll submit for a $5 GC bc I bought $15 in Nivea product making it $2.23.
I should've been able to use a GC to pay for this purchase making my OOP $0, but the cashier was really rude and wouldn't let me. I didn't argue with her because I was late meeting my mom to see a movie.

Coupons used:
$5/$20
$1/1stayfree pads (rite aid video value)
$1/1 stayfree pads
 $1/1 Nivea body wash for men
$2/1 Nivea body wash for men
$1/1 Nivea body wash for women
$2/1 Nivea body wash for women
(2) B1G1 Free Nivea lip care

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails