SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sick Days

tissues Pictures, Images and Photos
Everyone deserves sick days...

We're still sick. And except for the whole being sick part, it's been a very good few days. I mean sure, the laundry is (was) piling up, the kitchen is really a mess and the house is a wreck but other than that, it's been great.

We've been playing a lot of board games. Today C and I played Wii while A napped. We've played Don't Break the Ice, Jumping Monkeys and firefighters 100,000 times. Lots of reading and cuddling.

I have done almost no housework at all (and it shows!) Today I had to do laundry and I only did enough to last us a few days. Hubby has been loading the dishes into the dishwasher after dinner. This morning I started it and *hopefully* he'll unload it tonight. Dinners have been easy and will continue to be.

I've been putting the boys to bed early. And because of this and the no housework thing, I've been getting to bed early. Which is helping me feel better.

Luckily, C is feeling almost all better so I'm thinking A and I will be soon.

Taking sick days Works for Me. What do you do when all of you are sick?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are better soon! Being sick sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is impossible to take care of kids and be sick at the same time. I am pretty sure that is why movies were invented.
    I am having Give Aways for the whole month of February. Come check it out at http://teachingmoneytokids.blogspot.com
    Staci

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails