SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Call Me Crazy...

If you read my blog, you know I have 2 dogs and 2 cats (one of them pregnant). In addition to my four legged babies, I have two boys, an almost 5 year old and an 18 month old. And their daddy...


Hubby had said a few weeks ago that we should get the boys a bunny. My response was "NO WAY! You know who would end up taking care of it! And it wouldn't be you. Or the boys." And that was it.

Until...

We were at storytime yesterday, and like every year around this time, a local farmer brought some bunnies in for the kids to see. He just happened to sit down right beside me and start talking to me about how he was selling them. Stupid me. I asked "oh, how much are you asking?" Then I looked up at C who had a bunny cuddled around his neck. And over at A who had one on his lap and was shrieking "look mama! bunny!"

So. Instead of spending a relaxing evening with hubby on our anniversary, we all loaded up and went to Tractor Supply to get our new four legged family member a home.

It's OK if you're calling me crazy. Because I sure am.

(Although, the boys have been fighting over who gets to feed the bunny. And water the bunny. And even who gets to clean out his cage!)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'll bite -- YOU'RE CRAZY! Ha ha. Actually I had rabbits as a teen. I had two, that were SUPPOSED to be male/female. They turned out to BOTH be female and the MEAN one KILLED the nice one and so I gave the mean one away. The guy I was dating at the time felt bad for me and BOUGHT ME ANOTHER ONE?! OMG!

    Do be careful if/where they pee in your house b/c their urine will DESTROY things. There is some chemical element to it that won't come up!!!!! So have a bottle of bleach water ready to swoop in and clean up any random puddles! :)

    They're fun. But yeah, you're crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails