SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CVS Trip 3/27

This was just a quick run in because I had 2 CVS coupons that were expiring. The first coupon was sent to me in my email and was for a free CVS body wash or brownie bites(they were out of them). The second coupon was for a $1/1 CVS hair care product that I got by scanning my card at the coupon center.
Have you registered your ECB card yet?



And don't forget to scan your card at the coupon center in your store before you shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails