SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

CVS Trip 3/7

I made a trip to CVS today, my first trip in a while. I had some ECBs that were expiring so I made hubby swing by there on the way to get the boys. I was really nervous because I usually plan my trip out before I leave but today I was planning on the way to the store (so I had no help from my fellow bloggers!) I think I did pretty good!

2 Pantene shampoos - $6.97
1 Gillette Fusion razor - $8.29
2 Dawn dish soap - $1.94
1 Nivea lip care - $2.99
1 blanket (clearance) - $2.50
Total: $22.69

Coupons used:
$3/2 pantene (3/7 SS)
$4/1 gillette fusion (2/7 P&G)
2 $1/1 dawn soap
$10 ECB

 Total OOP: $ 3.92 (GC)

Earned $8.99 in ECB for future purchases ($4 from Gillette, $2 from Pantene and $2.99 from Nivea)

If I had my $3/$15 Rite Aid coupon (it was at home) my OOP would've been $0.92!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO AWESOME! You know I've NEVER used those store credit things they offer. Is the stuff really a good deal from there? I guess the price you show really does show that it's a good deal -- DUH! Maybe I need to start toiletry planning from CVS!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails