SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Four Minute Fudge

I had really hoped to make this today, but daddy and A made brownies for everyone. And as much as I love my sweets, brownies and fudge would be a little too much for my tummy. And just to warn you, too much of this fudge will be bad for your tummy. It is very very rich. But it is also very very good. And so easy to make. I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry right now. But it's not at all healthy. If you're looking for healthy fudge, look HERE. Still with me? Thought so. Enjoy.

You need:
2 sticks of butter
3 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

Microwave butter and sugar for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave 2 more minutes. Stir in peanut butter, cocoa and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Pour in a 9x13 pan. (I usually cover the pan with foil then pour in the fudge - makes it easier to remove the fudge when it's time to eat :) Place in fridge until set. (But you can lick the bowl now :)

Linked to Tasty Tuesday

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails