SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Giant - CHEAP Ravioli & Itibitz


Mindi from Moms Need to Know shows an awesome Giant trip her hubby made today. He got 24 Frozen Ravioli + 12 Itibitz for $6! And didn't use a single coupon! Go HERE to see how he did it.

I can't wait until the AM so I can go see if my Giant has any in stock!


UPDATE - I went to my Giant this AM and they were almost wiped out of the cheese bite ravioli. There was plenty spinach and 2 shelves up and in the next door was the rest of the ravioli, the cavatelli, and some others. The "stock your freezer" sign is NOT very big. And it would hard to miss if you weren't looking for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails