SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Giant Trip 3/29

I was so excited to go to Giant this week to get my extra dollar doubler coupons. I had at least 5 different transactions planned using them. I went in and there were NO doublers in the ads at Giant! I was so disappointed. When I got home, I went to A Full Cup and it said there that sometimes they don't put the doublers out until mid week. I'm headed back tomorrow hoping they will be there!

Here's what we ended up walking out with:


5 cans Pillsbury JR Biscuits - $.91 each
1 can Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls - $1.67
2 loaves Giant wheat bread - (marked down) $.75 each
1 bag Gold Medal Flour - $1.50
1 bag Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers - $2

Total before coupons - 12.41
Total OOP - $6.51
I received a $3 OYNO catalina from the Pilsbury.

Coupons used:
(2) $.30/2 Pillsbury biscuits
$.95/1 Pillsbury sweet rolls
$.75/1 Gold Medal Flour
$.75/1 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish

For some reason, only one of the $.75 coupons doubled. The others were marked to double but didn't. I'm not sure why.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that the doublers are not in the fliers found in the store, but only in the newspaper fliers. Not sure if that is true in your area or not--I'm fortunate to be in the State College area, where we get $1 coupons doubled all the time (one like coupon per transaction).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Judy - Most of the time, there are also doublers in the ad, but not this time! Next time I get doublers in the mail, I will be buying the newspaper that Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails