SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Man Behind the Woman

Three years ago today, my husband and I said our wedding vows.


 I can't believe it's been three years! Sometimes it seems like just yesterday we were planning our wedding and sometimes it feels like we've been married for years.


He is my rock. My knight. He treats me like a princess. He's such a goofball and I love him to death.
Happy Anniversary babe!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You guys are an ADORABLE couple!!! My favorite photo -- the last one! I love candid, fun photos like that!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails