SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 3/14 - 3/20


Wow. I might as well take our menu from last week and copy and paste it to this week. We didn't eat much on the menu from last week. We had leftovers a lot. Friday my mom took me out for my birthday. Saturday, hubby planned a small surprise party for me and fixed a triple batch of enchiladas.

I'm still trying to figure out some snacks that will freeze well and that my boys will eat. This week we added some pretzels in addition to the apples and pears. I've tried making homemade yogurt, but it never comes out very good. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm going to try some fruit and grain bars but I'm not sure what else to do. Still open to ideas!

The menu is pretty much a repeat of last week. But Wednesday is my sister's birthday so I'm hoping to head down to my mom's house to spend some time with her. We'll have to wait and see.

Out
porkchops
BBQ chicken sandwiches
Steamers (freezer)
Potato Soup (freezer)
Santa Fe Foldover
leftovers

How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu! Check out lots more menus at OrgJunkie.com.

4 comments:

  1. No plan last week left me floundering. Got one up this week, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site on Org Junkie - looks like a great menu and I love your recipe links. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaggg! I tried leaving a note earlier but Blogger is being really wierd. Anyway, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last week was like your last week. I knew with having painters here and in my kitchen that there'd be no way to either be consistent or even keep the menu plan "on" so we ate out WAAAAAY too much last week.

    I didn't even bother TO plan a menu last week (or this week either b/c it's Spring Break)

    As far as snacks...lets brainstorm b/c I'm always looking for good snack ideas too. Are you looking for make ahead snacks or what?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails