SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 3/21 - 3/27


I am already exhausted and the week is just beginning! This week will be totally different than the past four. Hubby is back on first shift (for now anyway) So we will be eating from our meal plan (hopefully). I will actually have to cook.The past four weeks I have done hardly any cooking. And I've loved it!! We've been eating leftovers or simple things that hubby would never eat for dinner. As much as I love cooking, I love playing outside with my boys more. And since we fenced in our backyard over the weekend, I love being out there even more. I am working on planning a OAMC event hopefully in the next week or two. I am going to rely on those meals to get me through the summer when I do not want to come inside to cook!

This week will be an almost repeat of last week.

Porkchops - hopefully on the grill
BBQ chicken sandwiches
Santa Fe Foldovers
Chicken Soft Tacos (freezer meal)
Pizza
Burgers
Leftovers

How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu! Check out lots more menus at OrgJunkie.com.

2 comments:

  1. That's one of my big complaints too -- too much time in the kitchen (although I do LOVE to cook) and NOT enough time with my boys. I mean, you have to start dinner 5pm or so... or they're "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARVING" if you wait too long. So you miss out on the playtime. It really stinks. I'm hoping that this OAMC that I did helps A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chicken sandwiches are on our plan this week too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails