SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 3/28 - 4/3


Last week went pretty well. We actually ate 5 of the 7 meals I had planned. I really don't even remember what we did the other two nights. The BBQ Chicken sandwiches were great! A hit with the whole family. This week, we're dying Easter Eggs and I'm hoping to do some sort of Easter "party" with the boys. I'm not sure when I could fit it in though, since C has school 3 days this week. I'm thinking maybe Wednesday afternoon.
I'm also working on some homemade snacks. I made up a batch of strawberry jam tonight that I'll use to make fruit and grain bars. I'm hoping to get them made tomorrow. I will share the recipe with you when I get them made!
I also need to start planning and buying for my OAMC day...
Here's what we're eating this week :

Pizza
Santa Fe Foldovers (carryover from last week)
burgers (hopefully on the grill!)
beef nacho casserole
Honey Chicken
Quesadillas
Ham, mac and cheese, salad, broccoli casserole, biscuits

How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

Check out lots more menus at OrgJunkie.com.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. I love Honey Chicken (especially when it is from PF Changs) It looks pretty easy to make, thanks for the link to the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- honey chicken sounds great! I like the idea of OAMC, but our freezers (being those in Scotland) are shoebox-sized!! Plus, I think I like cooking each day- nice break from being the responsible one (husband plays with kids)...I'm always impressed with you who do it, tho.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails