SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 3/7 - 3/13


Last week went pretty well. We did go out on Saturday with family so we didn't have chicken sandwiches. So they'll be moved to this week. It seems to be pretty boring week meal wise at our house. I'm trying to plan for the next OAMC and I need to make some snacks and lunches to have in the freezer. I've found now that I've accomplished knowing what's on the menu for dinner, lunchtime is a totally scary to me. And snacks always seem to be apples or pears. I need to work on including snacks and lunches into the meal plan. But first I need to figure out what else we can have for snacks! And then I need to get some of whatever that is made and into the freezer! (any suggestions are greatly appeciated!!)

Here's what we're eating this week (Although my birthday is Friday... so this could [hopefully!] change)

out
calzones
cheeseburgers
chicken sandwiches
porkchops
chimichangas
leftovers

How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu! Check out lots more menus at OrgJunkie.com.

2 comments:

  1. It's Sunday and I'm doing some blog visiting.
    Please feel free to leave a comment at my giveaway post.
    You have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO WITH YOU on the snack thing. It's like... you feel SO "with it" when you just get the DINNER ENTREE done... I generally think about sides the day of (I know..bad planner) ... and snacks -- fuggetaboutit! I totally need to do that though. I wonder if I can find a better planner to use that includes snacks on it. I have a WHOLE list of what to pack in kids lunches (healthy stuff) from home... I'll bet that'd be a good resource for snacks. I know a lot of people make homemade granola (and I LOVE IT) but ???? I would think there's only SO MUCH granola one can eat. Hmmm... lets brainstorm on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails