SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Giant Trip - 12 Frozen Ravioli + 6 Itibitz for $3

My Giant trip was just as good as Mindi's except I did it on a smaller scale. I wanted to make sure my boys would eat it - and I'm glad I did. I'm not big on ravioli and I don't like Itibitz (just like Dotz). C was the only one who liked the ravioli. All three boys liked the icecream so I might go back and get more of them if there is any left. I think I'm going to try the ravioli in a ravioli lasanga. If we don't like that, C will be eating a lot of ravioli. :)

Do you have a great ravioli recipe? I'd love to try it! Leave it in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails