SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Pantry - End of the "Challenge"

I showed you my pantry at the beginning of the challenge, so here it is at the end of [my] challenge.

this looks SO much better and I know what is in here!


so much cereal is gone, still so much to go!

notice all the brownie boxes that are gone? The boys made brownies twice a week for the longest time! And we're running low on pasta sauce...

 the freezer is still packed full...

I don't know why this picture is so dark. The freezer is still so full and so unorganized!
(see my girl trying to get some goodies?)

this looks really empty too. Time to start stockpiling again.

So I have decided to stockpile for my pantry and eat out of the freezers. I need some room for the food my mom and I are planning to cook on our OAMC day!

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I have to know, you rwhite shelf that you think looks really empty with (what looks like your stockpiles) where do you keep that? I would LOVE to be able to have a shelf in which TO stockpile stuff when you jsut get good deals but I have no where to keep it. I mean, sounds stupid living in a big house and have no room but seriously, I have no space I could designate for that... unless I used the space in the coat closet but that's kind of weird, isn't it? I'm about to STUFF my freezer full next week. I can't wait! I'm going to do like. THREE two week cooking sessions preparing for baby #3 that is due April 26. I know better than to wait for the last minute!

    But I still like the idea to stockpile! I need tips!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails