SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 3/22


1 package Huggies Diapers (I got size 5 because they were out of size 4, guess it's never to early to stock up on the next size, right?)
1 package Pull Ups (I just noticed they are Toy Story instead of Cars.... C isn't going to be happy.)
1 Johnson's soothing vapor bath
Total OOP - $7.97
Saved - $21.50
I'll also submit this for the Huggies $1 Single Check Rebate (SCR)

(This should have been lower but they wouldn't take the $3 Huggies coupon for the Pull Ups, there is a $2 Pull Ups coupon but I didn't have it with me. And I have a $5 gift card some where but I'm not sure where....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails