SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WFMW - Holder for Gloves and Hats

Although we're in March when most of the snow is [supposed to be!!] gone, I thought I would still share this with you. It is actually snowing right now.

I was tired of having to search for everyone's gloves and hats before we left the house. It seemed that when we came in from outside, they would all disappear. But it is way too cold to go outside without them still. So I grabbed a box and set it on the counter next to the back door (the one we use the most). And all the gloves and hats fit nicely inside. No more searching!



Don't forget to enter my giveaway! (ends 3/3 @ midnight)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails