SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WFMW - "Make a Light"

One thing my husband and I didn't notice about our house when we bought it is that there was no light switch on the far side of the kitchen. There is one by the back door, but you have to walk through the kitchen to get to it. Hubby got tired of stubbing his toe on the table (or the boys toys, or the dog dishes...) when he got up in the mornings to go to work. We looked at getting a switch wired into the wall but that was way more than I wanted to spend. I had seen somewhere light switches that you just stick to the wall, but I couldn't remember where. So he invested in a light that sticks to the wall. All you have to do is push on it to turn it on. It is placed low enough on the wall that the boys can use it also. It's not very bright but it lights up enough so we can make our way to the light switch. And that works for me!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails