SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

5 Things to Do This Week

I was visiting a fellow blogger's blog when I came upon a post that listed 5 things she wanted to get done that week. I want to try the same thing. I am hoping that since I'm  posting them, it will motivate me to get them done!
  1. clean out the fridge
  2. clean off the front porch - we were digging out new flower beds this weekend and the porch is covered in grass and dirt and some of the boys' toys.
  3. vaccumm the living room  - you'd think this would be easy, but I haven't done it in a while..
  4. clean our bedroom
  5. find C shorts - the poor kid has no shorts out and it's hit 80 everyday this past week. I think I need to get off my 'hind and dig the poor kids shorts out.

1 comment:

  1. Old Navy has some good sales on shorts... and if you have an old Navy or Gap card, they generally will have free shipping OR a really low/flat rate for shipping!

    I won't EVEN set myself up for failure by creating a list on my blog. ROFL!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails