SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

5 Things to do This Week

  1. clean out the fridge
  2. clean off the front porch - we were digging out new flower beds this weekend and the porch is covered in grass and dirt and some of the boys' toys.
  3. vaccumm the living room - you'd think this would be easy, but I haven't done it in a while..
  4. clean our bedroom
  5. find C shorts - the poor kid has no shorts out and it's hit 80 everyday this past week. I think I need to get off my 'hind and dig the poor kids shorts out
I didn't do too bad last week. I actually did clean out the fridge, but I didn't scrub it down. And I worked on our bedroom, but there's still a lot to do. So for this week...
  1. get the front flower garden planted. I have most of the plants I just need to plant them.
  2. clean the kitchen. How does everyone's stuff end up there?!
  3. finish cleaning our bedroom
  4. take bird bath back to the store and get a new one. We took the one we had bought out of the box and it was broken.
  5. Get some clothes for me. Today a trial sized bleach busted all over the dirty clothes hamper and of course all my good clothes were right on top.
What do you need to get done this week?

3 comments:

  1. We've been working on cleaning, sorting and bringing items home from our storage.
    I've been busy hanging photos.
    The usual housework,schedule appointments,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for swinging by my blog!

    Lucky you! I have to vac my living room AT LEAST once a day! At least.

    Make you sure sign up for my current giveaways as well! Homemade Gourmet Mixes and an awesome book about Mom's and Daughter-in-laws and a guide to get along.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails