SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

5 Things to do This Week

  1. get the front flower garden planted. (except I got more plants...)
  2. clean the kitchen.
  3. finish cleaning our bedroom (I worked on it alot!)
  4. take bird bath back to the store and get a new one.
  5. Get some clothes for me. (my sister gave me a bunch)

 Last week was a good week. Although I didn't get done cleaning our room, I did get done most of it. And I got a lot of things done that weren't on my list. Always a plus!
For this week :
  1. finish planting the flowers I bought for in the front beds
  2. "pack" the boys stuff for the March of Dimes
  3. return my phone to Verizon
  4. Finish cleaning our room
  5. Clean the "cat" room
What do you need to get done this week?

This is linked to 5 things to do.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for joining the weekly challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I can't have a list with JUST 5 things to do -- ha ha! I need .... like a SCROLL! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do this week? New weekly linky will be up in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails