SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CVS Trip 4/18

2 baskets (one for $.49, one for $.59)
Method Laundry Detergent ($5.99)
ThermaCare Heat Wrap ($2.49)
Schick Shaving Cream ($2.79)
Total OOP : $1.40 (paid with a giftcard)
Got back : $5.28 to use on future purchases
Coupons used:
$10 in ECB (I had to make my purchase $10 or more, that was HARD!)
$2 off Method detergent

1 comment:

  1. I hope we get CVS around here soon, they have been running commercials for about 2 years so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it means they plan on coming to WA. I get so jealous when I see all the good deals!

    Oh, and Tabitha has a 5 things linky up, I know she would be thrilled if you linked up too :) www.savingforabetterfuture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails