C struggles to open most Tupperware containers. But some things you just can not send in a plastic baggie (strawberries, cantaloupe and even his sandwich get squished most of the time!) The Easy Lunch Box system solve both of these problems. He can easily open and close it and nothing gets smashed. This is a big relief for me because it means as soon as C gets to his table, he can start eating. He doesn't have to wait around for his teachers to get to him to open his containers.
These containers are sturdy and durable. They are safe for use in the fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher (top rack). The set is fits together nicely and the lids sit on top of one another for easy storage. And they don't leak! I can't tell you how many times C has come home from school with a sticky lunch box from where something has leaked out of the container. Not since we've switched to the Easy Lunch Box system!
You can buy your own Easy Lunch Box System for only $13.95! This includes 4 containers and lids. The cooler bag comes in black, red, aqua, olive and purple and is only $7.95. Order yours HERE!
Kelly, the awesome mom who created the Easy Lunch Box system is giving away an Easy Lunch Box system and cooler bag to one lucky Feeding Four reader!
(US & Canada only please! And EasyLunchBoxes.com has the right to right to disqualify a winner if they have won or received free product from them within the past 3 months.)
- Subscribe to Feeding Four via RSS, Google Friend Connect, or E-mail. (If you are already a subscriber, just let me know!) (2 entries)
- Leave a comment telling me where you heard about this giveaway!
- Change your Facebook status to mention this giveaway - leave a link to this site - come back and leave a comment with a link to your status.
- Blog about this giveaway. Comment back here with the blog address so that your entry can be verified. (2 entries - please leave separate comments for each entry!)
- "Like" Feeding Four on Facebook
- "Like" Easy Lunch Boxes on Facebook
- Follow Easy Lunch Boxes on Twitter