SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Giant Trip 4/1



Transaction One :
1 betty crocker warm delights (should have been free but I forgot to use the coupon!)

1 - 12 pack hamburger rolls
1 baby goldfish
6 Pillsbury biscuits
20 cans of del monte vegetables
 
Transaction Two:
20 cans of del monte fruit
2 cans dole pineapple
3 cans Pillsbury biscuits
2 cans Pillsbury pizza crust (a request from hubby)
1 can cinnamon rolls
1 bottle vinegar

Total before coupons : $76.93
Total OOP : $24.45
Savings of : $52.48

I also received two $4 OYNO from the Pillsbury.

1 comment:

  1. You, my friend, continue to amaze me. I love seeing your loot and your savings!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails