SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

How Many Dishes do You Have?

I'm working on spring cleaning my kitchen. You know how unorganized I am. And how much I hate to clean. But my kitchen needs help. There is stuff everywhere. How is it that everyone's things end up in the kitchen?

Pyrex Bakeware 2-Quart Casserole Dish with LidAnyway. I was going through the cabinet where I keep all my baking dishes and I realized that I really don't have that many dishes to use for casseroles. I have three 13X9 pans, a smaller 8X10 and an 8X8. But those aren't good for ziti or macaroni and cheese. I have this one and that's it. I use it all the time and I really wish I had something better to cook broccoli casserole in.

So you can imagine my excitement when I was contacted about doing a review on Rachael Ray's Bubble and Brown 2-Piece Stoneware Baker Set. I was browsing the company's site and I could not believe how many items this company sells! You can buy anything from barstools for your kitchen to beds for your kids rooms; decor for your house to tools for your man. Seriously, you can buy almost anything through them!
 
Look for my review on Rachael Ray's Bubble and Brown 2-Piece Stoneware Baker Set here in the next few weeks! (And really, you have to go check out how many awesome products this company sells! I'm really thinking about buying the boys some new kitchen barstools for at my mom's.)

1 comment:

  1. OMG you're amazing woman! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE everything in that woman's kitchen! I love the stoneware with the handles.... they're awesome! My favorite bakign dishes are -- hands down -- my pampered chef stoneware pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails