SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 4/11 - 4/17


Last week went by so fast! We did a lot of shopping on Friday/Saturday because I had to get a new phone. A was talking to his daddy and decided my phone needed a bath. So I got a Blackberry and the next day decided I didn't want to pay the extra money a month. So we took it back and the salesperson talked me into keeping it for a little while. But I think I'm going to take it back again because I am just not liking the whole package! I'm not crazy about the phone and I don't like the internet on it!
We ended up having quesadillas twice last week. And we went out twice (once was on date night) I made Pillsbury Pizza and although the process was horrible (that day was also the day A gave my phone a bath) the end result was wonderful.

This week we're eating:
Grilled Chicken, green beans, cantalope
chicken fajitas
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Burgers (on the grill!)
Steak/leftovers
Something ham

Be sure to check out Orgjunkie.com for oher great meal ideas!

How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds great.....and feeding family on $25 a week? You are my hero.

    I found your blog on MPM.

    I started weekly menu link up on my blog today. You can come over and link up if you like as well.
    http://www.freeguideforbusymoms.com/weekly-dinner-menu-4/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails