SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 4/18 - 4/24

I have absoluely no motivation to menu plan this week. And I know I need to. Last week, we ended up having chicken fajitas, pulled pork and, [leftover] enchiladas in ONE night. (hubby used the pork for the fajitas). So I had three nights where I had no dinner planned. I was like a deer in headlights, no clue what to do. And I know I'll be that way this week too.

It's suppposed to be chilly this week so I'm going to try and throw in some comfort foods that will (hopefully) help warm us up too. I really wanted to do some potato soup, but I'm out of potatoes and don't really feel like going and getting some. :) So I'm going to work on using up some of the free biscuits from Giant a few weeks back.

So far I have planned...
Breakfasts -
cold cereal
oatmeal
eggs
pancakes

Lunches -
egg salad
PB&J
pigs in a blanket
leftover dinners

Dinners -
Tacos
Mini Pizza - using biscuits
Chicken To Go Biscuits
Chili
Spaghetti - I'm thinking I might use the leftover pork that was leftover last week to do this (if it's still good!)
Some kind of stir fry - I've been craving rice and veggies

Be sure to check out Orgjunkie.com for oher great meal ideas!

 
How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way last week, just no motivation to plan but I am glad I did or it would have been awful around dinner time. It was boring but atleast no body was asking what was for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE egg salad and have no idea WHY we don't have it for lunch more. Seriously... DUH!?!

    I love the idea of the mini pizzas!!! What a fun dinner and kids ALWAYS love stuff when they can help make it. That's how I got Drew really wanting to eat the veggies -- his job was to help make the salads. Now the kid will eat bell peppers, spinach, lettuce, cauliflower, cucumber, zucchini, broccoli... he's still not hip on tomatoes.. but I'll keep working on that one! :)

    I love making chili -- why? Because ALL I have to do is open, drain and rinse 3 cans of beans, brown and drain some hamburger and pour in a jar of chili mix. easy schmeezie! We can have chili dogs, chili and rice, frito pie... it's so versatile!

    I love the photo at the top -- looks VERY tasty. I'm a huge Asian food fan. Unfortunately, I'm one of the only ones in my home that likes it. So, if we have it for dinner (ever) it's delivery from my favorite place. Andy ALWAYS gets chicken fried rice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken Biscuits? Yum!!! The pic of the rice at the top looks like the Asian StirFry Rice I make in the crockpot! Yum!

    Ok, hungry now!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails