SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 4/25- 5/1



Is it Sunday already? Wow. This week went by fast!

Our menu last week proved to be a pretty good one. We loved the Chicken to Go Biscuits. Hubby did not like the mini pizzas on the biscuits but the boys and I loved them. (C ate two!) I ended up making a sausage pasta bake that, once again, the boys and I liked but hubs did not. The stir fry we had was actually Curry Chicken. I realized at dinner time that I had nothing ready for a stir fry so I pulled Chicken Curry out of the freezer. It was my last freezer meal so I really need to get my behind in gear and do some more freezer cooking!


Breakfast:
cold cereal
oatmeal
eggs

Lunches:
Ham Salad
leftover dinners
cold cut sandwiches

Dinner:
baked ham
bourbon chicken
pizza
honey mustard chicken pasta (similar to THIS one)
chili (didn't have last week)
Ham and potato casserole
leftovers

Be sure to check out Orgjunkie.com for other great meal ideas!
How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

5 comments:

  1. What a great looking meal plan. I'm going to try that bourbon chicken SOON...looks so yummy and easy! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $25 a week?!?!? And I thought my $100 a week was good!

    This week, we're having a variety of things including luxurious porterhouse steaks on the grill with onions and mushrooms... veggie burgers and sweet potato fries... pasta with tahini...homemade ice cream... soft foods a lot because the kids both have dental work including braces this week.

    http://cookathome2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/menu-plan-monday-426-52.html

    I'm going to follow you. $25 is amazing! I found you via menu Plan Monday @ org junkie. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like the Bourbon chicken with Pork too :) I need to do some freezer cooking as well, maybe next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yum! We love that bourbon chicken recipe. I haven't made it in a while though. I need to make it again. :D

    Have a great Monday!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, bourbon chicken, totally gonna try that! Thanks, found u on org junkie. Have a great day!
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails