SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 4/4 - 4/10


How was your Easter? Mine was exhausting. We were in the car for the majority of the day. The boys were angels. And it was really good seeing all of the family.


Our week went by really fast. We ended up going to a friends house for dinner (and smores!) one night. The honey chicken was amazing. The boys and I ate the leftovers for lunch the next day and it was even better. It would be a great meal for OAMC. The beef nacho casserole is always a favorite in our house. We still have not eaten the Santa Fe Foldovers. My sister in law butchered three pigs this weekend. Hubby went over to help and ended up coming home with a box full of pork. So there will be lots of pig in our diet for the next few weeks.

Here's what we're eating this week.

Out with Family
Pillsbury Pizza (a request from hubby)
BLTs (if I get a tomato)
Quesadillas
Pulled Pork Sandwiches (leftovers from last week)
Something ham
Something ham

How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

Check out lots more menus at OrgJunkie.com.

8 comments:

  1. I am all worn out too. It was a crazy weekend!

    My husband would be so envious of your Pig score. He just bought a new meat smoker and a sausage attachement for the kichen aid and is dying to make some fresh sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pulled pork sandwiches remind me of when I lived down South.. yum! It will be so nice to have a more relaxing week now that Easter is done, I think. Thanks for sharing your menu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Visiting from Menu Plan Monday. We have quesadillas a lot in our house - they're definitely a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sandwich picture looks yummy. I will be checking out the honey chicken and beef nacho casserole. :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I haven't had a BLT in ages and that sounds so good right now!

    I'm a little jealous of your pig score, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love leftovers! I make extra just to have them! I am also feeding a family of four on a strict budget.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love quesadillas! I've got to make some tortillas so we can have them in our menu soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your "something ham" entries. Bwa ha ha ha... that's so funny! What I think of when I have ham to consume.... there's a delicious chicken cordon bleu recipe for the crock pot. I do scalloped potatoes with broccoli and ham (bake it in the oven), why not cube it and add some to your eggs in the morning! :) OOOH... or make some quiche for dinner and put the ham in there! YUM!!! Can't wait to see what you came up with.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails