SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My 5 Things 4/27

  1. finish planting the flowers I bought for in the front beds
  2. "pack" the boys stuff for the March of Dimes
  3. return my phone to Verizon
  4. Finish cleaning our room
  5. Clean the "cat" room

 Last week was a good week. This 5 things list is really helping me to get done because I don't want to fail! I am so close to being finished our room that I went ahead and crossed it off. I just need to get all the donations that we will be making to the local thrift store out of there and vaccum. And I'm almost done the boys room too!

 

 For this week...

  1. Send rebate to Verizon
  2. Clean out our closet
  3. Organize coupon area
  4. Start decluttering for yardsale.
  5. Buy stamps! (I have been putting off doing this and have like 5 envelopes on my desk that need mailed)

What do you need to get done this week?

This post is linked to 5 things to do.

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great meme! Accountability sure helps in getting things done. :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great to meet you!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails