SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Money Maker Trip to Rite Aid

I am beginning to love Rite Aid. Although the cashiers are never super friendly, I haven't really had a horrible experience either. (Except this one time, but it's a reallllly long story, one I try to forget :) )


2 GE Reveal Lightbulbs
1 U Kotex
1 Cadbury Mini Eggs
Total OOP: $6.95 (paid with a gift card)
I'll get back $7.49 in SCR

For a whole list of Rite Aid Deals, visit For The Mommas.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Stop by again anytime :-)

    I am so behind on my Rite Aid weekly shopping. I am so stocked up on HBA items now. I just read a blog today that Rite Aid is moving towards bankruptcy. Which means if they do file then they don't have to honor their gift cards or rebates. That scares me a little.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails