SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Neat FREE Toys for Your Kids This Summer

Looking for some cheap toys for your little ones this summer? How about some empty flower pot containers? Or empty baby food jars?


Since we put in flower beds this spring, we have tons of these lying around. The boys scooped them up and now they love to play with them. They fill them up with sand, dirt, rocks, or water. Honestly, they will spend hours playing outside with these. And yes, there are holes in the bottoms of the pots. I think that is part of the fun!

This works for me!

4 comments:

  1. I had a TON of these last year and had NO idea what to do with them. I need to find another way to repurpose them because we will have them again... oh the stupid lengths we go to for a beautiful yard. Maintenance isn't something I'm good at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Reuse! Thanks for sharing the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! i bet chalk would show up well on them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Niki here, from over at Free 2 Be Frugal, stopping by from Works for Me Wednesday.

    I love your post! Glad you found a way to reuse them. I always put mine on Freecycle.org--someone always takes them!

    Stop by and visit me when you get the chance.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails