SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, April 9, 2010

UGH! My rant for the day. (And my Giant Trip)

So I went into Giant today, armed with the new $2 off $5 meat purchase. I was going to buy 2 Oscar Mayer Deli Shaved Meats (2/$6). I also got some produce and was going to use the $2 off $5 produce coupon. Long story short, I got to the register and separated my transactions, (there was only two and the with the produce I was using WIC also) First she told me I couldn't use he $2 off $5 produce because I had copied it! I was furious because I had just printed it off the Giant web site this morning. They got that straightened out (2 managers said no until I said "I got it off your web site, would you like me to show you?") So we did the next transaction and she wouldn't let me use the $2 off $5 meat on the 2 Oscar Mayer Deli Shaved Meats. So I said "forget it, take them off my order." I think I might stick to Save-A-Lot from now on...

I did end up getting :
2 Cantaloupes (B1G1)
1 tomato
3 lbs bananas
1 lb strawberries
watermelon
.95 lb broccoli
2 loaves whole wheat bread
12 cups dannon yogurt
3.9 lbs chicken breast
Total OOP : $7.90

So it wasn't a total loss. I'm thinking of heading to Kmart tonight (double event is back!) but I'm not sure I even want to mess with coupons after being called a fraud!

1 comment:

  1. Just keep at it. You got some good deals. I think maybe you should sent an email to Giant through its website and let them know that problem that you had using coupons from the site.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails