SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WalMart Trip 4/28

7 Benadryl No Itch Sticks (I was only supposed to buy 6...)
Tuna Snacks
Shick Disposables
Fish Boy Fish Sticks
Miracle Grow Potting Mix

Total OOP: $9.53

Coupons Used:
(3) $5 off any two benadryl
free tuna snacks
free fish boy product

I'm not sure what is up with me and nasty cashiers but I had another one today at Wal Mart! She gave me heck about using Internet printable coupons. I have always used more than one printable in a transaction at Wal Mart but she would not let me do it and I didn't push. She also gave me heck for using free item coupons. I checked the Wal Mart coupon policy and it says nothing about using one printable per transaction. Have you heard of this before?

2 comments:

  1. What is a no itch stick? I'm curious! and I would SOOOOOO double check that policy.that's crap!

    I heard that htey'll price match anything, too! Do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a no itch stick is just like itch cream but it's less messy. They go great in purses and diapers bags. I've got plenty (obviously) and I plan to put 1 in the glove compartment too!
    I do sometimes price match. I don't shop Walmart much though...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails