SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday - Sleeping "Late"

My little one is an early riser. Like, 5 am early. I have always been a night owl, sleeping until at least 9. My first son was the same, just the other morning he slept until 10:30am!

I have found the easiest way to get just a half hour more sleep each morning is to bring up a drink and a snack for A. I bring up a (reclosable) bowl of cereal, a cup of juice. And I auto tune the TV to Blue's Clues. This is the kicker. My boys don't watch that much TV, especially in the summer. So when the TV is on, the boys are both glued to it. I know it isn't the best thing for him, but it helps me get some more sleep to let me function. And its only a half hour. (OK...sometimes it's an hour)

The only thing I haven't figured out is what to do when I cancel the cable...

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! You are brave to admit this on the internet!

    Oh, how we rejoiced when my son was old enough to sit in front of the tv with his chocolate milk and snack in the morning, while we slept another 30-60 minutes! That was probably at 18 months or so.

    Apparently he was also old enough to come to our bed, poke my flip flops on my feet, and say "Mama, cooooffeeeee." :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails