SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grocery Shopping for the Month

I went out last week to get my shopping done for the month. I got almost everything on my list (and lots of extras!) I only have to get sour cream but I figure (hope!) there will be a sale that I can combine with a coupon for when I need it).

Target:
4 Schick razors
1 package Oscar Mayer turkey bacon
80 ct Cascade
Tidy Cats cat litter
Total OOP: $15.03 (on a gift card) and I received $10 in gift cards from the razors

CVS:
1 Schick razor
2 right guard deodorants
2 cans tuna
1 crest rinse
1 CVS shampoo
1 Reese's
Total OOP : $.92

Martins:
4 Swiss Rolls
3 Oatmeal Creme Pies
2 Cosmic Brownies
hamburger meat
Total OOP : $18.05 (on a gift card)

Sam's Club:
5 lbs mozzarella cheese
5 lbs cheddar cheese
2 lbs strawberries
36 ct eggs
32 ct go-gurt
55 lbs dog food
total OOP: $53.55

Overall I think I did really good. Technically, I only spent a little over $54 for the whole month. I do need to go out tomorrow and run a few errands but hopefully the total won't be over $20 and it's all for my garden. And maybe a Rite Aid trip. :)

1 comment:

  1. I tried to get that kind of shampoo at CVS with that coupon, and the girl told me it wasn't considered CVS brand and I couldn't get it. What's the deal with that? I also didn't know Target was giving gift cards for those razors...but I couldn't get out there and my husband is telling me to quit it with the razors LOL we do have a lot of them...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails