SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 5/16 - 5/22

Aye. This weekend has been C.R.A.Z.Y. I have been without my computer since Thursday so I've been going crazy tonight trying to get caught up. I have so many posts to get up and I'm hoping to get them up tonight and tomorrow between running errands!

Last week the menu was pretty easy to stick with. Up until Friday night, we pretty much stayed with the plan. Friday my parents took us out to eat and Saturday we ate at their house (thanks mom!) The pork roast was actually some kind of beef roast and was wayyy over done. We didn't have pizza or hotdogs. We did have leftovers though! Which is rare in our house - we usually just eat the leftovers for lunch.

And I DID get my monthly meal plan done. It took me a while but I got it done! So this week all I have to do is copy the meals from my monthly plan to my weekly plan and BAM! I'm done!

This week we're eating:
  • Burgers on the Grill
  • Porkchops
  • Turkey (trying to clear out some freezer space)
  • Chimichangas (with leftover turkey)
  • Pork Stir Fry (using leftover porkchops)
  • Pizza
  • Hotdogs
Visit OrgJunkie.com for more menu ideas!


How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

3 comments:

  1. your welcome dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking menu! We love chimichangas, although I admit that I haven't made them in a while.

    Have a great Monday!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a pretty chaotic week and ended up having a last-minute yard sale this past weekend, which totally screwed up my entire menu plan, but we ate well. This week I've got some new yummy things lined up, including cornmeal waffles and dulce de leche brownies. I'm looking forward to a calmer week.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails