SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 5/2-5/8

Last week's menu didn't go as planned. The bourbon chicken was, as always, amazing. We didn't have the ham and potato casserole. Instead we had ham, scalloped potatoes and green beans. We didn't have honey mustard chicken pasta. And we went out for pizza instead of making it. I'm in a meal rut. I don't know what to fix and I don't really want to be in the kitchen when I could be in the garden or playing baseball with my boys. I need to get shopping for OAMC. That way, I have meals in the freezer!

I asked hubby for some meal ideas this week, so most of this is his request. I agreed to most of his meals because I wanted to try some new ones too. I figure if he's happy with most of the nights, one or two new meals won't hurt him  :)

Southwest Roll-ups - I might have to change this up a bit to make it so the boys will eat it
Chicken Fajitas
Pizza (homemade this week!
Steak, broccoli casserole
Burgers on the grill
PorkChops
leftovers/out

Be sure to check out Orgjunkie.com for other great meal ideas!


How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

3 comments:

  1. The southwest roll-ups sound yummy! I'll have to try them...and I'm right there with you in the cooking rut.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about being in a rut :( yesterday I realized that we are pretty much back to eating the same 20 things and haven't tried anything new in quite a while. Going to have to try to do something about that! How is the garden going? My peas are doing really well but I have to restart my cucumbers and might need to buy tomato plants. I can't wait for it to stop raining and warm up a bit so we can get out and get planting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the time of year or something because I'm in a total rut too. I used to love planning our weekly meals and grocery shopping - now I totally lack the enthusiasm and energy. Hopefully summer will bring back some of my mealtime mojo! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails