SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - 5/30 - 6/4

How was your Memorial Day weekend? Ours was great. I spent Saturday with my mom and boys and some of my moms family. We cooked out at mom's house. Sunday, all of mom's family (from everywhere - Georgia, Virginia, Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New York) got together for an all day cookout - in which we had burgers, chicken and much more on the grill. Around midnight, we had ribs on the bonfire - yum!

Last week we actually stuck to the meal plan the whole week! Go us! This week, I'm trying to cook from the pantry the next two weeks to save our grocery money for our beach trip! So all of our meals will (hopefully) be from our pantry.

  • Cook-Out with Family
  • Grilled Chicken
  • Pizza
  • Burgers on the Grill
  • Sloppy Joes
  • Chicken and Cheese Tostadas
  • Leftovers

Visit OrgJunkie.com for more menu ideas!


How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

3 comments:

  1. This week we're trying an entirely vegetarian (with eggs and milk and cheese) menu except for my Atkins following husband. I have a hypothesis that I will feel better staying away from meat and most animal products, with a little cheese and eggs thrown in, and my Picky Eater hates meat, so we'll see how it goes. It's the beginning of the month so we're stocked to the gills with fresh foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle BurgessJune 1, 2010 at 7:31 PM

    We had Roast Vegetable Pasta - its huge and always enough for 2 days in a row. Plus for some reason, the kids eat the vegies when they are mixed with pasta rather than being on their own? I have NO idea why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got back into town yesterday but had a ton of camping food left overs due to getting rained out! Would have been a total disaster if we would have not been offered a cabin. I got a modified menu based on what is left over though for the remainder of this week, come check it out and let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails