SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


Whew. I'm so glad the yard sale is over with! My living room is back to normal! My baby sister came up to help me out and I am so glad she did! We did pretty well. When we brought everything over to my hubby's work, we had to use both our car and our truck. Bringing it home we just had our truck packed, nothing in our car.

Last week, our menu went well. When we ate pork chops, I made 2 extra pork chops so that we could have enough for a pork stir fry. Weell. That didn't work out. So we had bourbon chicken that was in the freezer. We didn't actually have turkey for dinner either. I just shoved it in the oven one afternoon, thinking it would be done in time for dinner. Turns out it wasn't done until 2 hours after we actually ate. (We had hot dogs)

This week, I'm not really sticking to the menu I had originally planned. I don't have all the fixings for enchiladas so I'm not fixing them! And I'm not sure there is any steak in the freezer. Oops. Plus, I'm thinking we might be at my mom's house for dinner at least once, maybe twice. And then there's our annual family picnic on Sunday! We look forward to this picnic all year.
  • Grilled Chicken, Mexican rice, peas
  • Grilled Pizza (recipe coming later in the week)
  • Chicken Ring (recipe coming later in the week)
  • Turkey-Green Chile Enchiladas
  • Cheeseburgers on the Grill with Corn on the cob!
  • Grilled Chicken Salad (using leftover chicken)
  • Mom's house :)
Visit OrgJunkie.com for more menu ideas!


How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu! Leftovers

1 comment:

  1. I love grilled pizzas. Yum! Looks like you have lots of grill time this week. Great start to the summer. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails